Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Welcome to First Grade!


My name is Mrs. Majinski (formerly Miss Reitzner) and I am so excited to be your first grade teacher.  It is going to be a fun year full of lots of learning and new adventures.  I cannot wait to see what the year has in store for us.  I want to know all about you, but first I am going to tell you a few things about me.

After I graduated from high school, I attended the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater.  I earned a degree in Elementary/Middle Education and a Minor in Special Education.  I am looking forward to my third of teaching first grade at Thorson Elementary.

I grew up in Appleton, Wisconsin.  I love to stay active by playing sports, running and biking.  I also enjoy traveling and spending time with family and friends.

Parents and guardians, please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns that you may have throughout the school year.

I look forward to meeting you at the Sneak Peek!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Majinski

No comments:

Post a Comment