Tuesday, December 22, 2015

December 21st Newsletter

**For some reason this didn't post yesterday, I apologize for the delay.




Today and tomorrow I will be reading Christmas stories.  We will be using our senses to write about candy canes.  The kids will get to eat a candy cane while they write!  We will also be doing a few fun Christmas projects and playing a few math games.

Additionally, we will be watching a movie and having our Holiday party tomorrow.  The kids are so excited!  Again, thank you to all of the generous parents who are donating food or volunteering!  I greatly appreciate it!

Thank you also for all of the generous gifts!  I greatly appreciate it!

I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Enjoy spending time with your family!

See you in 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment